Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Chapter 6


Chapter 6

 ......couldn't help but hear your words " Samuel, if you want a good night kiss you will need to shave!". I smiled and made my way to the basin and shaved, all the while smiling because I know you are watching. As I lay down I thought of how I miss you.

 Morning seemed to be here with the falling of my eyes and I was woken by the sound of a loud banging noise. Confused, I sat up in bed and focused on what it was, then I heard my name and remembered that Edward was coming to take me to town. I'm not one to sleep in so I felt embarrassed in a way. Regardless, I made my way to the door and opened it to a smiling and chipper neighbor. The first words out of his mouth “You weren't still in bed were you?" with a big grin. I said, “No, I was just waiting for you.” Chuckling, I invited him in and asked him to sit down while I got ready. I asked him if he wanted a cup of coffee, knowing I wouldn't make him one anyway, and still smiling when he said he was fine I went to get ready. It didn't take me long to get dressed and I was ready for the six mile ride into town. As I came into the sitting room I noticed Edward was looking at something on the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment